City of Tshwane
(A Re Yeng)
SoW included Project Management Unit Professional Services for the Planning & Implementation of the IRPTN System, Design & Implementation of Engineering and Construction projects & Specialist Studies in line with project requirements. The Workstreams for which the PMU services covered were:
- Business & Finance:
- Operations Planning:
- Industry Transition;
- Marketing & Communications
- Stake-holder Engagement
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Safety & Security
- Risk & Compliance
- Programme Management
Key Infrastructure Projects done (Planning & Implementation
- Line 2A BRT Trunk
- Line 2B WP3 (Menlyn Maine)
- Line 2C WP3 (Denneboom Section)
- Line 1A (CBD – Rainbow Junction)
- Belle Ombre Depot
- 11 BRT Median Stations
- NMT Facilities
Dihlabeng Regional Hospital
Dihlabeng Regional Hospital is a Level 2 Regional Hospital in Bethlehem in the Free State Province.
The hospital provides clinical level 2 services in the region and is currently experience severe capacity, maintenance and clinical infrastructure constraints.
The project is thus aimed at improving the clinical , infrastructure and capacity constraints in line with the requirements from IUSS and the National Department of Health NHI Regulations as well as the approved Clinical Brief.
The project will see the upgrading of the capacity of the hospital from 134 beds to 212 beds providing much needed capacity to serve the ever-growing population within the region.
The smart revite programme endorsed by the NDOH and FSDOH will see a combination of refurbishment and new infrastructure being built to ensure the sustainability and life cycle of the hospital extended for another 15-20 years.
Three new buildings will be built with the main building undergoing complete refurbishment. There will also be extensive procurement of Health Technology for the hospital for it to provide enhance clinical services.
Mangaung Project Management
AMCE oversees the implementation of the catalytic projects in Vista Park Extension 2 and Vista Park Ext. 3 of the Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality.
The services construction envisaged on the project include:
- Bulk water and sanitation services;
- Roads and stormwater management services;
- Housing construction and property development;
- Mixed land use services;
- In conjunction with the PSPs and Mangaung Metro Municipality (MMM) Officials, prepare budgets and prioritisation schedules of the Projects to be implemented.
- Monitor progress of the appointed PSPs against the agreed programmes and highlight shortcomings.
- Monitor budgets and expenditure against budgets and recommend steps to mitigate any identified delays.
- Ensure compliance of all legal aspects and conditions, required from the different spheres of government.
- Manage cash flows and committed project expenditure for each appointed consultant.
- Assist the MMM to identify and prioritize projects based on the multi-year budget indications using various planning instruments;
- multi-year budget indications using various planning instruments;
- Liaise, co-operate and provide necessary information to MMM and any other PSPs that might be involved in the project.
Upgrading from single to dual carriageway of Polokwane Drive
The project entails the upgrading from single to dual carriageway of Polokwane Drive.
Below are the project deliverables:
- Earthworks including cut and borrow to fill for the road and NMT.
- Construction of Stormwater drainage.
- Roadbed construction for the road and NMT.
- Construction of selected layer for the road (G6).
- Construction of G6 cement stabilised to C4 granular subbase.
- Construction of G3 granular base.
- Construction of subbase layer for NMT (G6).
- Surfacing using 40 mm thick continuously graded asphalt.
- Laying of paving blocks for the NMT.
- Supply and erection of street lights.
- Training of local labourers.
City Power Johannesburg
Site construction supervision and monitoring of construction of a new substation equipped with:
- 3 x 45 MVA 88/11 kV Transformers
- 2 x 11 kV Switchboards
- 1 x 11 kV Standby boards
The work will entail site supervision and monitoring of:
- Project schedule
- General civil works on the transformer bays
- General building works
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements
Construction of 193 top structures in Ratanda extension 1,3,5,7&8
We were appointed to do the construction monitoring and site supervision for a contractor constructing 193 low cost housing in Ratanda
City of Tshwane
Construction of a pump station, Rising Main Outfall Sewer in the Swartspruit Catchment
- Implementation of the pumping of sewer effluent to the Sunderland Ridge Wastewater Treatment Works
- Provision of a 4km long rising main outfall sewer pipeline and pump station
- Upgrading of access road (Mimosa Ave) from gravel to a surfaced road from Road M26 to the Pump Station and provision of the associated stormwater management.
|Hammanskraal West Extension 2 – Planning, Design and Construction Monitoring of Water and Wastewater Infrastructure to 2903 stands||Gauteng Department of Housing|
|Conceptualisation, Planning, Design and Construction Management of Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Line 1 (34 km) City of Tshwane||City of Tshwane|
|Conceptualisation, Planning, Design and Construction Management of Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Line 2 (27 km) City of Tshwane||City of Tshwane|
|3D Elandsvlei 249lQ / Jabulani Informal Settlement - Feasibility and Planning of 400 stands||Gauteng Department of Housing|
|3D Lousbaken 476Jr / Rayton (ERF 1041) / Feasibility, Planning and Design of 1200 stands||Gauteng Department of Housing|
|Conceptualisation, Development & Operation of an Urban Development Zone, Balfour Siyathemba||Masingita Properties|
|Yeoville Police Station - New Development: Civil, Structural, Traffic Impact Assessment & Geotechnical Survey Services||Masingita Properties|
|Meriteng Outfall Sewer - Assessment of outfall sewer network||Rustenburg Local Municipality|
|Sebokeng Extension 24 Township Register||Gauteng Department of Housing|
|Evaton West Extension 11 - Planning and Design||Gauteng Department of Housing|
|Bucket Eradication (Phase 1)||Local Government and Housing, Mpumalanga|
|Bucket Eradication (Phase 2)||Local Government and Housing, Mpumalanga|
|Rural Sanitation Programme||Bohlabela District Municipality|
|Land Claims Compensation Programme||Land Claims Commission Limpopo|
|Compilation of a Fixed Asset Register (Limpopo)||National Department of Public Works|
|Syscon and Telecommunications Related Services||Department of Public Works, Mpumalanga|
|Resealing of Road - Machadodorp to Carolina||Department of Roads and Transport, Mpumalanga|
|Resealing of Road - Kinross to R23 (Balfour Standerton Road) 53 km||Department of Roads and Transport, Mpumalanga|
|Thohoyandou Government Complex||Naren Mistry Architects|
|Tlhabane Water Reticulation||Local Municipality, Rustenburg|
|Mohlakeng Extension 7 & 8 Roads and Storm Water||Local Government and Housing, Gauteng|
|Construction of 13 Schools||Department of Public Works, Limpopo|
|Kagiso 1700 Stands - Planning, Design, Procurement & Supervision||Gauteng Department of Housing|
|Leratong 9000 Stands - Planning, Design, Procurement and Supervision||Gauteng Department of Housing|
|Tshepiso North Ext. 3 - Mentoring of Contractor||Local Government and Housing, Gauteng|
|Appointment of a Structural / Civil Engineer and Principal Agent for closing outstanding project files for the Dept of Health and other departments||Limpopo Department of Public Works|
Project Management & Transportation
|Appointment as the PMU for the Msunduzi Integrated Rapid Public Transport Network (IRPTN)Municipality||Independent Development Trust|
|Provision for Strategic Support for the Mangaung Municipality Integrated Public Transport Network (IRPTN)||BDO Consulting (Pty) Ltd|
|Polokwane Integrated Urban Realm and Movement Plan (PIURMP) & NMT Workshops||Department of Transport|
|Development of Transport Operational Plans for the Orange African Cup of Nations (AFCON) 2013 Host Cities||Department of Transport|
|Project Management Unit (PMU) for the Integrated Rapid Public Transit Project (IRPT), Polokwane Local Municipality||City of Polokwane|
|Project Management Unit (PMU) for the Integrated Rapid Public Transport Network (IRPTN)||City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality|
|Monitoring and Evaluation of Public Transport Infrastructure and Systems Fund (PTIS) Projects (RSA)||Department of Transport|
|Programme Management for Mbombela Local Municipality||National Department of Transport|
|Programme Management for Polokwane Local Municipality||National Department of Transport|
|Planning, Design and Project Management of the 2010 Temporary Signage Project for the City of Tshwane||City of Tshwane|
|The Provision of Technical Assistance and Project Management Services for the Implementation of the 2010 Transport Operational Plans||City of Tshwane|